Tuesday, June 19, 2012

for father's day

charlie and i planned a scavenger hunt for daddy.
it took us to some of our favorite places to play
and ended us at 'eggs in the city' where
we met papa and grandma and uncle andrew for brunch.






it was a perfect day with daddy.
the only thing missing was time with my own dad.
how lucky am i to be surrounded by the best dad's around?
the most attentive and devoted dad i could have ever hoped for for my little guy
 the most adoring father-in-law who makes me feel appreciated and special 
and the most loving dad who's always been one of my most favorite people in the world and who's always made me feel safe and loved, unconditionally.
i love you all.
and so does the little man.
you're the best in the world, we both agree.

1 comment:

Maga said...

Glad you're surrounded by so many wonderful Dad's!!!