Saturday, August 25, 2012

we hunt.

well, they hunt.
actually the big one is a hunter, the little one is just a hunter in the making
and i just have to pretend not to hate it so i don't get left behind.
last weekend was the bow opener. or deer opener. or some kind of opener for hunting something. 
and so we went. 
hunting boots- check. binky- check. helmet- check. safety first!




love these faces.


heaven for these two.

his first bow.

yep, i have one too.
so i can pretend to fit in.


just wearing our hunting shoes.
{one of these things is not like the others}


hunting is exhausting.
truth be told, i do hate hunting. but i love camping and i love to be with my boys and i love a weekend full of watching their blissfully happy faces.
so i guess kind of, a little tiny bit, maybe i do like hunting.

2 comments:

Maga said...

CUTEST LITTLE HUNTER I EVER SAW!!!
Thanks for blogging and I'm proud of you for your great contribution
and work to those in need!!!!!
LOVE ALL 3 OR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthie said...

I love the pic of the little warrior on the four wheeler with his pacifier. So darling! I am a camper not a hunter like you Liz. I get it :)